Different Types of Jhumkas (Earrings) Every Women Must have into Her Collection

by - April 27, 2018

Hello lovelies!!!
So here I am going to share with you my
Jhumki collection. Hope you will like
and enjoy this blog!!




Jhumkis are always classy, & they
never go out of style! Every woman
must own pairs of jhumkas. Every
woman prefers to hold an amazing
collection of ethnic earrings that can
be picked when dressing up for special
events, family gatherings or wedding
ceremonies. Almost all women
have the collection that incorporates
Stylish Imitation Jhumka Earrings.

So here is my all-time Jhumki collection
which I have bought from different
places, some from the local markets,
some from online and some from the
various cities which I have travelled.

Chand Bali: I got this vintage silver plated
Chand Bali from Indore. My sister gifted
me this beautiful pair on my Indore visit.
This balis are so pretty, and
I can’t take my eyes off.


I have worn this pair on my cousin’s
wedding with lehenga and also worn with a
simple dress. They completed both the
looks very gracefully.

Jhumki: I bought this pair from
“Shilpgram” a beautiful cultural festival in
Udaipur.It is adorable and lightweight.


You can easily carry this jhumki with
Kurtis and jeans as well. Suitable
or a small party and get together.

Pom-Pom Earrings: I bought this earring
from the local market, and they are
absolutely pretty and looks amazing
with both Indian and western outfits
and also gives you stylish look.
A must try in this summer.


Jhumka: I bought this Jhumka from a
local market, and it cost around Rs.120.
Which is less than any online store. This
is quite beautiful and completes your look
beautifully. It gives you a classy look, and
you can easily carry them with
saree, Suits and lehengas as well.   


Gujrati Jhumka: I bought this Jhumki
from Nathdwara, Rajasthan near
shrinathji temple (Local Market) and it
cost around Rs. 40 or 50 something. At
their local market, you can easily buy
beautiful jewellery under cost INR 300.



Long Silk thread tassel Earrings: I bought
these earrings from a local market, and
they are quite pretty and trendy. Love
them. I didn’t use them yet but eagerly
waiting for the occasion when I can
wear it.It will look great with dresses
and indo-western. You can also wear
them with chiffon plain saree.


Temple pattern earrings: This beautiful
pair just looks like gold earrings, but I
bought them in just Rs. 40 from a local
shop.They are very classy and fabulous.
You can wear them with salwar suits,
or with simple kurtas.


So yes this is my latest jhumka collection.
Hope you liked it, ladies.

Love
XoXo!!!

You May Also Like

4 comments