Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Review

by - April 18, 2018



First, I used this turmeric skin cream when I was
studying in 8th standard.
I stopped using this when I got done with
my pimples.

Recently I got those horrible pimples back
and after getting poor results from some
cosmetic creams. I again started using the one
and only
"Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream".

So here I am with my review of this amazing
cream.
Hope it will help you too!!


About me


Combination skin with recently got pimples and
acne marks on it.

Price:

Rs. 164 for 50gm

Storage Instruction:

Protect from direct sunlight.

Key Ingredients:
Turmeric and Sandalwood Oil

Packaging and fragrance:



Packaging is very cool and convenient.
It’s a simple tube in orange colour.

The colour of cream is Light yellow, and
Fragrance is very sweet, but sometimes it feels
very strong because It is a blend of turmeric and
sandalwood.

My experience:
The first thing I noticed after using this product
is that it gives a beautiful matte finish that
only makes your skin look smoother as the day
progresses.


Next, I saw that the pigmentation is decreased
considerably. My skin feels and seems
softer and better with an even skin tone.
I noticed it has made my face and neck of the
same colour, earlier I had a much darker neck
than face. It discourages pimples and fades
away scars too. There is the reduction in
blackheads as well, Yes it also reduces my
blackheads as well.


With regular usage, I have noticed that it made
my skin tone even, lighten acne scars
fast and made my skin soft to touch. It is also
helpful for skin lightening since it has improved
my skin texture. Oily skinned girls (or even guys?)
will love this cream very much.

Do I Recommend?



Yes, absolutely. People with oily or
combination skin will love this,
as it gives that amazing matte finish that you all
enjoy and leaves the skin feeling
light and fresh. It is natural and will remind
you of the sandalwood trees the main
ingredient in this cream.

The only reason I would recommend that
everyone should give it a try at least once
because it is wholly natural and unless you are
allergic to any of the ingredients used,
then it can do your skin no harm.

Pros of Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream:
Affordable price tag
Easily available
No white caste
Gives a matte finish
With regular use, lightens scars
Keeps acne in control
Makes skin tone even
No side effects
Cures cuts, burns and wounds, No harmful
effects, not including any allergies,
anyone can have them. But other than
that, no side effects.

Cons of Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream:
Strictly a No-No product for dry skin types
The strong smell will irritate you sometime.
Think twice if you are allergic to any of its
ingredients.

My Rating: For me 4.5/5

Will I be Rebuying it?   Absolutely

A must try product for the clear skin. Try it and
let me know in the comment section below.

Love
XoXo!!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anda jago Seo, Yuk Ikutin Kontes Seo Di Hondaqqseo*com

    Segera daftarkan diri anda untuk mengikuti Kontes SEO ini. Tunjukan Kehebatan SEO Anda Jika Anda cukup percaya akan kemampuan SEO Anda, silahkan daftarkan web atau blog terbaik Anda SEKARANG JUGA
    Info : Website : www*Hondaqqseo*com
    Pin BBM : D8D14919
    Line : hondaqq
    WA : +85569718027

    ReplyDelete