My Daily Skin Care Routine | I Stopped Using Chemicals on my Face - This Happened

by - October 21, 2018



Hello everyone, today’s blog is going to be more interesting because I am going to share my healthy skin routine.

Stopped using chemicals:
The first and the most important thing I started doing is to cut all the chemicals, soaps and moisturisers from my face care routine. Yes, I stopped using face wash, creams, makeup and moisturisers. It works as a wonder on my skin. I don’t use anything on my face, simply wash my face with my homemade DIY face wash (I have shared with you in my previous blog) two time a day. In the morning and evening after returning from work. I am not using any chemical on my face.
My skin is normal to dry (not too dry), so it’s of if I am not using any cream or moisturizer. If you have really dry skin you can use a little bit Johnson baby moisturizer cream, if needed.
Results: I am not saying that it will work very fast or anything but yeah, you will start noticing changes into your skin texture in 6-7 days and after 15 days the results are clearly visible. My skin has become soft. Some breakouts have gone. Now I am not feeling to use any moisturizer or serum into my skin. My skin is feeling soft like a baby.
DIY Face Scrub:
Take a full bowl rice and grind them very fine into a mixture. Pour it into an airtight container and store at a dry place.

Take coin size powder add water or milk into it and scrub it gently on your face, add more water if needed. Don’t be harsh on your skin. Simply scrub it for 2-3 minutes and leave it for minutes and wash it off with water.
Use this scrub for 2-3 time in a week.

DIY Face Mask / pack:
It is a simple yet effective remedy. Many of us using this from a long time. You can call it “Dadi ma ka nuskha” as well.
For this face pack you need
Gram Flour (Besan)  – 2 Tbsp
Plain Flour                – 1 Tbsp
Turmeric                   – a Pinch
Curd                         – 2 Tbsp (depends on thickness)
Mix all the ingredients into a clean bowl make a thick paste and apply it on your face and neck. You can use this pack on your hands and legs too. Leave these mask on your skin for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off while rubbing or scrubbing smoothly with the help of plain water.
Use this face pack for 2-3 time in a week.
So yes this is my simple but effective routine. Do follow this tips and please do let me know your experience in the comment section below.
Most Important Tip: Drink plenty of water..
Love
Xoxo!!

You May Also Like

1 comments