Winter is Back | Beautiful Winter Quotes

by - December 05, 2018


Say Hello Winter with these Amazing Winter Quotes!!!

I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape. Something waits beneath it; the whole story doesn’t show.  – Andrew Wyeth
I love the scents of winter! For me, it’s all about the feeling you get when you smell pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, gingerbread and spruce.  – Taylor Swift
In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move. – Henry Rollins
In winter, the stars seem to have rekindled their fires, the moon achieves a fuller triumph, and the heavens wear a look of a more exalted simplicity. Summer is more wooing and seductive, more versatile and human, appeals to the affections and the sentiments, and fosters inquiry and the art impulse. – John Burroughs
I’ve never gotten used to winter and never will. – Jamaica Kincaid
I like having a lot of sunlight because it helps me wake up. And I don’t get depressed in winter. – Dylan Lauren
Give me a hot drink, and I’m happy. Hot cider, hot chocolate, coffee… I like all winter beverages!  – Alexis Bledel
I remember opening my dad’s closet and there were, like, 40 suits, every color of the rainbow, plaid and winter and summer. He had two jewelry boxes full of watches and lighters and cuff links. And just… he was that guy. He was probably unfulfilled in his life in many ways. – Jon Hamm
Winter is my favourite season. – Erin O’Connor
God is day and night, winter and summer, war and peace, surfeit and hunger. – Heraclitus
I love outdoor winter activities like snow tubing and snowball throwing. – Kat Graham
Winter makes a bridge between one year and another and, in this case, one century and the next.  – Andy Goldsworthy
Winter is a season of recovery and preparation. – Paul Theroux
Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. – Victor Hugo
Winter is not a season, it’s an occupation. – Sinclair Lewis


XoXo!!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wrinkle Couture just throw it away and I get a dry towel and I just kind of like drunk because next dip we get a little cotton pad you can use but we're going to use a toner and I I've been using this one and I really enjoy it but I also wanted to try with these you want to make sure that it is with these ones you want to make sure that it's like uh it removes your makeup and you know both of them exfoliate get the dead skin off but I really like this because it takes off you know they have these little holes in your face and that kind
    https://ozvish.com/wrinkle-couture/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day. Thanks to the author, and I wish you continued success. I will read you. Read your article and I loved it. Manicure Provider in Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before Commenting, I wanna say thank you for providing this great information. I feel too good to read this awesome blog. Keep sharing this type of content.

    Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
    Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour
    Overnight Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi

    ReplyDelete