DIY Face Wash Powder for Clear, Fair and Glowing Skin

by - March 26, 2018



Hello Lovelies!!! Welcome to my world. So here I am going to share with you a
quick but effective Face Wash Powder” recipe for the glowing and clear skin.
I am using these powder from last three months and believe me it works as a
wonder on my skin. So let’s get started.


Ingredients:
Gram Flour/ Besan/ Chana dal Powder: 2 tablespoon
Fuller’s Earth Powder/ Multani Mitti: 2 tablespoon
Semolina/ Suji: 1 tablespoon

Procedure: Take all the ingredients in an airtight container.Close the lid and then
shake it well until you get a fine mixture.
Your Face wash powder is ready.


How to use: Take a small amount or a pinch of the mixture into your palm. If you have
dry skin add milk. If you have oily skin, add curd or yogurt. Make a fine paste and apply
on your face, gently rub it on your face for 2-3 minutes. After, wash out your face with cold
water and use a moisturizer of your choice.



Use it daily; you can also use a gentle soap after application to remove its smell.I have
combination skin, so I use this powder with water and two times morning and evening.
I use Johnson baby face soap to remove its smell.

I don’t use any face wash or soap to wash my skin.This powder works as a miracle.
Try once and let me know your opinion comment section below.
Bye!!!
Love!!! XoXo

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello buddies,
    Did you like this DIY?????

    Do let me know in the comment section!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete